Sunday, March 30, 2008

Credit Card Application

I had formerly resolved not to get a credit card. With the growing number of perks and benefits to credit card use, I'm now being tempted to get one.

I'm a bit "afraid" though. I heard a lot of stories about declined credit card application. There was an instance where the manager of a certain company got declined while his secretary got an approval.

At this time, I still have to learn how one could get that approval. And, as early as now, I would also want to look into the tips on the good use of the credit cards. Well, I guess we also know the several debt stories out there.

1 comment:

Symphony of Love said...

Credit card, it's using future money. As long as we know this point. And always clear off any outstanding and it will be alright.